Aunt Susan gave us this Bounce Around at Christmas and its been so good for our kids that I thought I should spread the word. You just blow it up and the kids can jump til they're pooped or it pops. We need some escape method for all those wiggles. Thanks Aunt Susan!
3 comments:
The bounce around looks like a brilliant idea! Is nap time extra long after a session on it?
Bad news -- no one around here takes naps anymore. I would, if they'd let me. ;)
Fantastic. The kids have gotten to where they take the cushions off of the couch and jump. I am sure there is something wrong with it but they are so happy. Sorry to hear naps are gone. Jeremiah has "quiet time" and Davis still has a good solid 3 hour afternoon nap. If I didn't have that I would go crazy.
Post a Comment