I'm eager to hear suggestions too. We only have wood by our front door, and it gets super dusty there. I use a swifter and then a wet mop on it fairly often, but really what works best is our vacuum and then mop. I would love to hear if something else is easier.
I vacuum them and then use Bona hardwood floor cleaner. You can get a kit it at places that install hardwood floors (got mine at Boatright). It comes in a spray bottle that you spray on the wood and a special swiffer with a washable microfiber cloth attached. It works great! You can get refill bottles lots of places (I I've seen them at Costco, the grocery store, and Breed's).
3 comments:
I'm eager to hear suggestions too. We only have wood by our front door, and it gets super dusty there. I use a swifter and then a wet mop on it fairly often, but really what works best is our vacuum and then mop. I would love to hear if something else is easier.
I vacuum them and then use Bona hardwood floor cleaner. You can get a kit it at places that install hardwood floors (got mine at Boatright). It comes in a spray bottle that you spray on the wood and a special swiffer with a washable microfiber cloth attached. It works great! You can get refill bottles lots of places (I I've seen them at Costco, the grocery store, and Breed's).
Hi Andrea! Distilled white vinegar in water works well....but Swiffer wet jet with the wood cleaner formula is soooo much easier!
Post a Comment