Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Remedy

Good friends,
Please remind me next time I've got the blues (say from being homebound because my kid had a fever last night but seems fine today, or because its too cold and rainy to play outside, or because life has underlying difficulties sometimes) to turn on some music and start cleaning. I don't really like picking up, as anyone who has dropped by my house knows, but I do enjoy cleaning, and it always makes me feel better to see some quick results. I might argue with the suggestion at first, but it will do me good in the end.

4 comments:

CM said...

Because I am such a good friend, and I only care about your well being, I'm going to give you an open invitation to my home anytime you need some mental peace of mind. Really, it's only to help you.

MLW said...

I'm with Christy on this. Anytime... just drop by. BTW - I finally updated my blog tonight. :-)

simply fabulous said...

I think that is a great idea! I need to do that more often. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Kim said...

Sweet friend- I hope the rest of your week has been better. Music usually does make one feel better. And, like Christy said, feel free to drop by whenever you need or want to. Being with others makes things better. Love you!