Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow II

I got the boys to play outside afterall. We had a big snowball fight in which I got a little carried away and hit Blake too hard once. Or twice. Brent had an endoscopy today so he's passed out in bed missing all the action. Earlier he kept telling me to wake him up so he could play, but whenever he's around the boys after a procedure he looks like he's gonna keel over from all the activity (he's doped up on Versed, and sometimes I wish I was too).
Now we're warming up with Rescue Heroes and hot chocolate -- the peppermint kind for me, of course. I was ready for a day like this!


I really thought Blake was in the picture with me. I've said he's great at dodging the camera!

Yep, this is how desparate we are. Snow angels on a deck barely dusted with snow. Dane wanted to wear his cowboy boots, and I thought it was appropriate for a Texas snow.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute!

Julie T said...

Your kids' gloves ended up in the bag you gave me today. I'm glad to see that your boys had some other ones to wear though. Such a fun day!

MLW said...

Wonderful. Who took this photo? If Brent was in bed and Blake was hiding behind you?

Ashley said...

I totally forgot about snow angels! So much snow fun to be had, and so little time in the one day it snows all winter. Cute pics!