I have to give some credit to Brent. On Friday morning he went to the gym early and was going to shower there (since we were out of hot water for a few days) and go to work. Instead he picked up pastries & coffee, corraled the boys and served me breakfast in bed. Not only was it super sweet, it was equally funny watching all three boys try to help bring food in and get settled. Brent had to take off for work but the kids and I had a great time eating in my bed together. They managed to keep the crumbs on a towel so there was no mess for Mom either. Brent was by far the best looking one in all our pictures of the event. I am glad to have been treated to such indulgence!
We got a new water heater this weekend. Phew! I was getting really sick of freezing cold water. I'm thankful for the fabulous gym showers and the Hames who let us use their tub to finally bathe our kids!

1 comments:
So sweet! It is amazing how much I take hot water for granted when I don't have it!
Post a Comment