Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Game Night

We had a family game night last night. For the most part, Blake and I played games while Dane climbed all over Brent. Here's a little insight to the Heaths: we had a few letters left for one last word in our modified version of Scrabble. I suggsted 'Vicar.' Can I actually tell you what a vicar is? Barely. Brent suggested 'Active.' Much more reasonable.

 
It reminded me of one time when we were playing Scrabble with my parents before we had kids. Brent spelled the word for boy parts that starts with a p. I was mildly embarassed but not surprised. I said, 'Did you really have to do that?' and Brent explained it was the only option he could figure out. My dad immediately responded, 'What about 'snipe?' Smart thinking, Dad.

 These pictures, taken within seconds of each other, exemplify what my boys have to put up with from me. Fun, serious, goofy, intense, playful, withdrawn...its hard to keep up sometimes.


0 comments: