I just waved goodbye to my three boys as they took off for a short weekend of camping with friends from church. Well its only a night of camping really, but I'm elated. The house is perfectly quiet. I'm getting my relax on and headed to the annual girly girl party in a few minutes. When life is good, it is very, very good.
Yesterday the boys packed up their backpacks. I loved seeing what they wanted to take.
Today, Blake showed me some of his necessites. The battery is in case the battery dies in our car. That will come in real handy.
Today they were talking about it in the car. Dane said something like, 'Camping?' and Blake excitedly replied, 'Yes! Our WHOLE FAMILY is going! Except mom.'
And other good news -- Deanna, one of my closest friends ever, is coming to spend the weekend in Austin for a wedding and I'm so excited to stay up late talking about everything just like the old days in the dorms! And go out on the town tomorrow! (I wish I had time to find a great picture of us where I hadn't just had a baby and we were wearing something more normal, but this beautiful picture of her at her wedding will have to suffice. And I wish I was normally this well endowed.)
Friday, February 26, 2010
See You Later
at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment