I am (barely) considering kicking the morning habit of caffeine-laden black coffee. Do you have any tips to cut the cozy routine?
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am (barely) considering kicking the morning habit of caffeine-laden black coffee. Do you have any tips to cut the cozy routine?
at 5:24 PM
9 comments:
Shackles? Chains?
Good luck with that. I'd never make it.
Good Luck! I have quit drinking soda and have had the worst headaches the past 3 weeks. :(
I went cold turkey and it worked great!
I don't drink much coffee, so take this with a grain of salt. But, you could try drinking 1/2 decaf 1/2 caf for a bit and wean yourself off that way!
I would never advocate such a thing unless your life depended on it! :) Afterall, you need some habit don't you??
I hear you. I am not addicted, because I barely make it through an entire cup in the morning, but I really enjoy the cuddle on the couch with the kids and drink so I don't know if i could kick the habit per say. Why kick it, coffee isn't really bad for you.
Why?
I know this may sound ridiculous but I think I get irritable when I 'crash' a few hours after the caffeine.
I've done it 3 or 4 times, and I only have a headache for 24 -48 hours. I think the withdrawals vary for different people.
Post a Comment