We've been picking out things for our kitchen for approximately 270 days. Finally, the work has begun! So instead of a polished post with before and after photos, I'm sharing the ugliness of a job in process.
An official before shot from one rare day when my bar was actually clean:Yesterday, we emptied our cabinets and drawers. Blake and I were alone for some of this, and he took lots of pics of me working hard. I am so glad I don't have to look at everyone from hip level like he does. He stood on a chair for this one; I spare you all the hip-shots.
Then they laid the new tops down. A lot of huffing and puffing and heavy breathing accompanied this portion of the project, as well as an accidental activation of my garbage disposal, which was resting on the cabinet floor. Hopefully the cabinet floor has not been chewed up and disposed of. These countertops are espresso Caesarstone, a dark brown granite composite.
I went for a one-bowl sink. Gutsy, I know. I cook a lot and clean big pans often, so I think it will be great.

9 comments:
I am SO EXCITED to see it finished. I have been a fan of the mosaic tile since you first started talking about it. The casesar stone looks amazing, and I love the idea of a huge sink like that. Can't wait to see the finished product!
love love, love it!
I can't wait to see the finished product. It looks great already!
Wow....that is going to look so good. And I think one big sink would be great to have too!
Looking good. Can't wait to see how it all it all looks when its finished!
How exciting!! I love makeovers!!
How Fun!!! I'm dying to do another makeover so for now I will live vicariously through you! Great choices!
Oh Andrea! It looks so GREAT! I especially love the backsplash! Gorgeous choice!!! Can't wait to see the final photos!
Beautiful - can't wait to see the finished result!! I love the glass tiles!!!
Post a Comment