Brent took this last night while I was using the new cooktop for the first time. Looks like a nice enough moment. In reality, Dane was throwing a giant fit, insisting that I hold him near the splattering oil, I had just found him peeing on the floor, in his anger he kept trying to grab the new super hot stove (which it turns out is a bit too accessible for little hands), there was a case of Clif bars all over floor we were stepping over, the kids had just strewn a basket of folded clothes through the house, and this meal ended up being somewhere between edible and mediocre. Wouldn't it be an interesting experience if we could all know what was really going on in each other's pictures?
Blake read us this verse from his Bible last night: No biting, except for your brother.

6 comments:
Amen girl. That picture looks so serene.....if we only knew what was going on in each other's pictures.
Honesty is so refreshing - it reminds me that it's not just me having a crazy day!!!
ha! That's great!
How did you smile so beautifully?!
Isn't that the truth! I love your new kitchen!
You are so funny! Sounds like a day in the life at the Warpulas. ha! Excpet I am proud to say Cooper is done peeing on the floor. He's moved on to bigger and "better" tricks. :)
Post a Comment