Thursday, January 28, 2010

Breckenridge

The short version of our trip to Breckenridge: we played hard, skiied once, relaxed a lot, and had a great time.
We had a beautiful view from our house. This was taken as the sun came over the mountains at 6:30 a.m., which is the time we woke up every day, thanks to our precious excited children.

We made it out to dinner in town one night and Blake and I took pictures of each other.

Hip-level shot, as expected:Brent loves his boys, and they love him. They were really attached to him this trip, which often worked out nicely for me.


We were riding the gondola up to the peak. Under all those layers sits Jackson.One morning we played outside our house in the snow. I know this is normal for lots of people in America but it was an exciting opportunity for us.


One of the highlights was getting in the hot tub outside at dusk. Beth and I were really excited to be wearing swim suits and winter coats (well I shouldn't speak for her, but she looks happy).
We wore Dane out. I managed to get all this off of him while he slept in our bed.
This lasted for about five minutes on the plane ride home. Grandy, we love when you loan us your itouch.


And for the loving grandparents who want to see Blake learning to ski:

2 comments:

Julie T said...

Blake looks like a natural on skis! What a fun trip.

simply fabulous said...

Looks like you guys had a Blast! I didn't know you were going all together! How FUN!!!