Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Places I Go

For lack of anything else to talk about, here are places I go weekly. I bet we frequent lots of the same places but maybe I can learn a thing or two from you!
1. Lifetime Fitness, my new fave - I can work out and take the kids swimming at the same place!
2. H-E-B, my first love
3. Costco, why don't they open earlier?
4. Westover Hills Church of Christ (going on four times this week, but usually it's just once)
5. I used to go to Target weekly but I had to quit once they initiated the $100 entrance fee.

5 comments:

Beth Hames said...

Hah! That's funny about Target. What about Chick-Fil-A?

Julie Walker said...

That sounds about right. I used to frequent the mall but not anymore with my two anti shoppers!

CM said...

Fun list! I go to Golds, Randalls (so much more expensive than HEB, but WAY more convenient to our house!), and the mailbox. For some reason I still hold out hope that out of the blue there will be a HUGE check waiting for me there. So far just bills and credit card offers, but who knows, my dreams could come true some day. :)

Claire said...

This is a great idea. I may have to rip it off soon, with your permission of course. Unfortunately, I don't go to any of those places, except Target occasionally. I guess they are just too far out of my way.

Kim said...

We pretty much go to all the same places as you, though I have been going to Walmart instead of Target so I stick to my list a little better. And we have been loving the pool!