Friday, July 18, 2008

Dress Up

Blake and his latest catch, Role-y Pole-y, played dress up today.
Dane was too busy working to participate in such nonsense.



4 comments:

twarpula said...

I love it!

Beth Hames said...

Am I literally looking at a picture of a roley poley dressed up in a lion costume?

Andrea said...

Sure enough, the tiny black speck is a roley poley and he is dressed up as a lion. I thought you would like that since you particularly liked the bug on my face.

Claire said...

I'm impressed you let a roley poley into your house unfettered. I have a lot of creature come in for short stays, but I try my hardest to keep them in some sort of cage. I'm not about to let Grace see that Blake gets to play dress up with his catches. If I do, I'm sure to find a dead frog strangled in a pink feather boa.

Dane looks quite busy.

Cute pictures of both.