Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nap

If you were to ask me, I would tell you that Blake doesn't nap anymore. Perhaps he still needs one though, based on the way I find him occasionally.
This is between the bathroom and his bedroom - I guess he just couldn't make it any longer!


6 comments:

CM said...

I can't stop laughing at that first picture. SO FUNNY! And great editing job too. I guess using the restroom just really took it out of him, huh?

Raegan Brown said...

That is hilarious! I have found Caroline in funny places but that first pic takes the cake!

Julie T said...

I love it! Don't you just wish you could lay down any time, any place when you feel tired and take a quick power nap!

Amy said...

I just popped in over here from Christy's. I totally had a little girl like that. We could actually vacuum around her. So odd.
I'm with the comment above mine. Just a bit envious.

Really nice blog, by the way. I'm glad I found it.

Amy Peterson

MLW said...

All time classic! LOVE it!

Jessica said...

Ha! Love the editing!! Ohh..I too am soo jealous of being able to nap whenever and whenever!!