Saturday, July 19, 2008

Name That Location Winner

Beth H. has won the Name That Location Quiz! Not only was she the only person to respond to each question, she also answered correctly! I was hoping for more detail but upon further questioning in person, it was concluded that she did in fact know the exact locations of each photo.
Beth will soon receive the PRIZE which is a gift card to Starbucks! Congratulations, Beth!
And my brother Mike gets a Honorary Mention for at least answering one question correctly.
1) Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
2) Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
3) Trump Tower, NYC, NY

2 comments:

twarpula said...

Beth would be the one who has actually gone to all of those places too! :)

MLW said...

Doh! Of course! Notre Dame is easy now that you mention it. I'm not used to seeing it from the back and from the bridge. But now I can totally picture the little bridge over the Latin Quarter. Dang! I should have gotten that one.

Do this again...but with some other type of photos... like Blake's favorite aisles at Target & HEB! :-)