It's hard to believe Dane is already 11 months old. A few things I love about the little guy:
1. Blond hair, big collick right in the front
2. The way he shakes his head no vehemently, usually when eating or on his changing table. Today he did it every time I took a bite for myself instead of feeding him.
3. He likes to play this game in the car with Blake. He yells 'Ah' and waits for Blake to respond (which is usually ear-piercing), and they carry on like this for miles. Dane is the Instigator of the Ah Game.
4. He can down a whole can of Toddler Corn Sticks (veggie flavored cheetos, basically) in about five minutes.
5. He is a snuggler! He always cozies in when I hold him and loves to be held. I love the way he reaches a little hand up to hang onto my hair.
7. How excited he gets when Daddy comes home. Poor kid can't run to him like everyone else, so he just sits there flapping his arms and yelling.
8. His favorite things in our house: playing on Blake's big bed with the whole family at night, getting ready to take a bath, and playing with the ice bucket in our pantry.
9. The way he stands his ground against Blake. Keep it up Dane! He sort of growls like a tiger and looks as stubborn as a mule. Contrarily, I love the way he stares at, mimicks and adores his big brother.
10. Although he can crawl on his knees, he generally prefers the fast and slithery army crawl - legs out like a frog, down on his forearms.
11. His primary means of communication: the spitting sound (see above) and the Indian tribal yell (see below). He really likes to have us repeat him over and over.
These 11 months have gone by so fast! It's a good reminder for me to make the most of every day!

5 comments:
I can't believe he is already 11 months! He is SO cute!!
Dang! I've not even held him 11 times yet! UGGH!!
Miss you guys!
That is such a precious age! Enjoy every minute of it.
I'm completely shocked that he is 11 months old already! He's precious.
It seems like you just had him! I can only imagine how fast it is going for you. Love the blond hair!
Post a Comment