Our patriotic son has a fretful infatuation with fireworks, combined with a long-standing love for the American Flag and the American Flag Song. So you can imagine America's Birthday was a much anticipated event. We celebrated with three parties in one day, the first one starting at 7:45 a.m.! I forgot my camera for the first two so suffice it to say we had a blast at the Breakfast Tacos Party and Parade and the Rudy's Barbeque Luncheon. We spent some time with the Howard's that night, and although we all wanted to go see some fireworks we agreed that taking all those babies out late wasn't worth the crying, so we shot some of our own at home instead.
Ready for the Birthday Cake!
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave
Learning the intricacies of pirotechnics

4 comments:
It looks like a whole lot of fun!
Dane is getting so big-he looks like a totally different kid now. I can see why he reminds you of Claire-he has the same sort of look. The big blue eyes are beautiful.
Oh, that comment above wasn't really Jason, it was me, Amber. I forgot to check who was logged in!
Hey Andrea. I found your blog a couple of weeks ago through April's...just now getting around to commenting! Your family is precious. I'm so glad to be able to see some pictures!
Love the new site theme...the spring flowers are a bit late, but beautiful nonetheless.
These are GREAT photos! Especially of OB and the stogie!
Thanks for sharing. Pyrotechnics are strictly illegal here in LA. I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment