Dane experienced his first baseball game on Saturday night, watching the Round Rock Express play at the Dell Diamond. We went with friends from church and I didn't watch even one play because I was talking the whole time. Shocker, I know.
I was trying to get a fabulous picture because Blake loves flags. He was only in the mood for silly faces though.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Ballgame
at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad the game was fun! We were bummed to be out of town for it. We are going to try and catch another one this season.
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun this summer. You look really tan!
What a blast! Nice photos and a nice new design on the site.
I just happened upon your blog while doing some late night "stalking." :) Your little guys are too cute! Maybe we will cross paths in OKC sometime in the near future.
Love,
Erin
Post a Comment