We toured the Westlake fire station today with our friends from church. Our friend Mr. Heath is a fire fighter there. We have been talking about fires, firefighters, and rules all day. Blake really wants to bring the firefighters some brownies now but I'm afraid they will think I'm stalking them.
Dane wanted to snuggle with Mr. Heath. He wouldn't come back to me for the longest time. Some of our buddies being silly!
About the trip to the firestation, Blake says: Don't eat anything. Just do the stuff you want to do. And don't go anywhere. Just let your mom come with you. Don't be afraid at the fire house. You'll love your mom and dad. And just be quiet there and don't do wrong things.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Fire Station Day
at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow you are fast, you beat us all to the blog. LOL! Nice face on Mason.
Love all of Blake's little "advice" to his friends too.
-Tanya
That looks like a blast! My kids would love to tour a firestation. I know you guys had fun.
Fun times! When I was a Children's Minister I really enjoyed taking the kids to the Fire Station. There's so many cool things to keep them entertained.
Post a Comment