Today Brent and I have been married 9 years! I woke up this morning, glanced at the clock, and saw a cup of hazelnut coffee from Panera on my nightstand. My first thought was, "Oh my gosh is that for real?" I knew a cinnamon crunch bagel would be waiting for me in the kitchen. What a guy! He went out before 7 just to get that for me. I'd say he's a great husband.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
9 Years
at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Whoa! You guys look exactly the same... Congratulations on that and the anniversary!
What a sweet husband you have! He is very lucky too. Congratulations on 9 years!!
Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you have a very special day.
Congratulations guys! May you have many, many, more happy years!!
Happy Anniversary! Btw, I LOVE cinammon crunch bagels too. If Joe eats there for lunch he has strict orders that he must bring me one home.
I found your blog through Gena...your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment