We make a lot of costumes around here. They are usually made of construction paper, and cover the full body. On Blake's body, that's not so hard. When he wants me completley covered in a costume, we use a lot of paper. Recently, we were making me a Princess Leia costume. I had convinced him I didn't need a whole dress out of paper, because I had something I could use (thank you Myra for that lovely white full-length gown when I got married).
Blake: "There's a bird on her belt." (I'm only including this because I was surprised he remembered that fact --he must really pay close attention to Leia!)
Me: "Okay. Well, I can use my own face, right?"
Blake, head cocked, intently scrutinizing my face for about 7 seconds: "Yeah. You look kinda like her."
Me, knowing this isn't true: "Ohhh good."
Blake: "Except you don't have the hair balls."
Oh but I did, one chilly night 12 years ago...


2 comments:
Love your new blog layout! So fresh!!!
Don't feel bad. I think it's actually pretty healthy to not have hairballs.
Post a Comment