Blake has been wanting to go back to Camp Mabry for quite a while, and we decided it would be a perfect activity for Spring Break. He's been a little confused about Spring Break though. On Monday while we ran errands he kept saying, "I don't want to go to Costco for Spring Break!" Fortunately we made it to the army base yesterday with Baba and Grandy. I think everyone loved it.
Dane did his serious 'Yes sir!' salute.
These helmets are surprisingly heavy. I would guess at least 10 pounds. Can you imagine wearing that all the time, running, in heat?
Grandy makes a great army guy.

1 comments:
I really like this post. It means a lot to me to hear others who are thankful for our soldiers. I see how much my sister sacrifices, not to mention my brother-in-law, and its nice to know that it is appreciated. He is deployed again, to Afghanistan this time. Thank you.
Post a Comment