Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Salt and Pepper

A few weeks ago Brent walked in the bathroom to discover Blake with his head down in the toilet. Alarmed, Brent questioned, "Blake! What are you doing?!"
Blake's rational response: "I'm seeing what it looks like in here."
Brent (much more open-minded and calm than I usually am): "Well, what does it look like?"
Blake: "Salt and pepper."
Of course with that we had to take a peek and sure enough, under the rim of the toilet, it looks like salt and pepper shakers.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That would so be Ryan's reaction, while I might have vomitted. Just the thought of Blake's head down there gives me chills. Such a boy!

Claire said...

Oh my! I just wish someone would have taken a picture of you & Brent with your heads in there. I would pay money for that.

I'll give Brent credit for remaining calm and asking questions. I probably would have started cheering, making the assumption that my kid was actually vomiting in the toilet, instead of next to it.

shanon said...

Hey Andrea, cousin Shanon here, what's your email address? I have a question for ya...