It's one of those days around here...
Our trip to the zoo for today was cancelled since it's pouring rain, which turned out to be great for me, because last night Dane was up with some unknown problem from 11:30 to 3, so I ended up sleeping on the bottom third of our bed this morning while both the boys took up my regular spot, and I woke up noticing Blake wet our bed, then to find out our dishwasher is filling with water even though it's not on, which is unfortunate because we have company coming tomorrow and we're hosting care group this week, so I've spent the morning researching costs for repairing or purchasing dishwashers, booking a doctor's appointment for Dane's eczema and washing the sheets. Here's hoping it can only get better from here!
P.S. If was really depressed about it, I wouldn't post this - we're doing fine despite the day's events.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Good Morning
at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow, that sounds like an awful morning! I hope it gets better and you get some rest!
Post a Comment