Blake's been wary of anything Dane has touched, drank from, or slept on lately. I tried to give him a drink from a cup and he didn't want it because it had Dane's germs on it. He wouldn't sit in Dane's usual spot because it had Dane's 'energy' on it. Here's hoping he doesn't find out I put Dane down for a nap in Blake's bed just now...
Dane loves to play with my credit card because it has a picture of an airplane on it. Brent saw him with it last night and now it's MIA. I'm pretty sure I'll laugh when I find it, because it will probably be somewhere that makes sense, like in the Airplanes bucket. But until then I'm a little frustrated.
No joke, these were the best pictures I got of the boys in their Easter finery.

1 comments:
I think the pictures are PERFECT. Oh, and Jeremiah lost Ben's credit card around that age...we had to get a new one. Good luck!
Post a Comment