Monday, October 22, 2007

Game Night

Our family attempted our first game night on Friday. We selected 'Memory' for our inaugural game. This was a hard decision as we own numerous games that our 2 year old can comprehend. We had a lot of fun and it's nice to play a game that only lasts about 2 minutes.



4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun night... family culture.

CM said...

I love how you guys are doing so many things as a family. I want us to have family game night. But, that might have to wait for a little while, but it's a fun idea I'll keep in mind for when Taylor is a little older...

simply fabulous said...

You guys are too cute! I love games. It definitely gets better and more fun the older they get.

hejlyeah said...

Dude, we just bought Memory for Cooper and tried to play it. We're just lucky if he dumps them out on the floor and finds two matching in the pile! Sounds like fun!