Friday, October 12, 2007

Riding the train

We got to ride Thomas the Train today! Brent ran over from his office to buy last minute tickets this morning, and I rushed the boys out of the house to make it in time. It was more spontaneous than what we usually do and I think Brent and I had as much fun as Blake. I have been wanting to ride the Austin Steam Train since we moved here, and this 25 minute ride was much more practical with kids than the 4 hour Hill Country Tour.






We also had lunch with Ashley and Garrett, and those two boys are precious together. They giggled all the way through their pizza (Home Slice, highly recommended!).


6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a really fun time. I am glad everyone had a good time. We are excited to go ride Thomas too. Homeslice Pizza-YUM!

Beth Hames said...

I'm so jealous! I checked the website last night and it said they were sold out except for the morning walk-up tickets, so we missed it. I'm glad y'all had a good time.

jonna said...

Precious! We are jealous, too. And way to be spontaneous!

Julie Walker said...

What a fun day!!

simply fabulous said...

The pictures are great! Looks like you guys had a great time!

MLW said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing...