Friday, October 12, 2007

A day in the life

Here are a few things I love about a regular day with Blake.

We woke up to Blake popping out of his room repeatedly, yelling "Ta-Da!" every time.

Later, he fell down on the concrete in front of his friends and scraped his inner thigh, and that afternoon he kept saying "My 'dat' hurts so bad" which would soon be followed by a pitiful sounding "I be okay."

While we were both in the kitchen working, I looked up to see him holding our honey bear bottle upside down, with lid off. (Luckily honey is really slow to pour out so all was not lost.)

2 comments:

CM said...

What cute stories about Blake! I love the part about him saying Ta-da to announce his arrival. He knows how to make a grand entrance and that will serve him well in life.

jonna said...

We love Blakey around here...grand entrance and all!