Monday, October 22, 2007

My Helmet

Blake has a new baseball batter's helmet that he wants to wear literally all the time. Here he is in his whole uniform at 8:30 this morning, watching Curious George. Here he is trying to pick up Dane (can you imagine what he looks like from Dane's perspective?). And here he is eating cereal. He wore it to HEB this week. He had it on when Brent put him to bed last night, and he was wearing it when he came out of his room. I'm pretty sure he has a crick in his neck by now.



4 comments:

CM said...

How nice to have a safety-conscious child! At least you can rest assured that his head is protected at all times. And the pictures are so super cute. Little Blake has the funniest little personality! I love hearing these stories about him.

JessBless said...

Oh my goodness, that is completely adorable!!!!

Kim said...

That cracks me up... I just wish we had seen you at HEB!

jonna said...

What do you expect when his Daddy played for the Yankees? Precious boy!