It's been busy around here so I'm way behind...
On Halloween Blake was a Yankees baseball player and he had goblins of fun! At the first house we visited, our neighbor gave him a little goody bag, and he kindly responded by giving her his whole Trick or Treat bag. He got the hang of it quickly after that though. We have a tradition that I love of making a Trick or Treat bag that he decorates himself.
On Halloween Blake was a Yankees baseball player and he had goblins of fun! At the first house we visited, our neighbor gave him a little goody bag, and he kindly responded by giving her his whole Trick or Treat bag. He got the hang of it quickly after that though. We have a tradition that I love of making a Trick or Treat bag that he decorates himself.
This year we went to the pumpkin parking lot with Mimi and Bumpa...
and Blake was very serious about coloring his pumpkin! (Thank you Kim for the idea of painting instead of cutting for the kids.)
But not as serious as he was about helping Sara Hejl glue things on a pumpkin (side note - I have accidentally typed 'pumpkling' everytime I attempt pumpkin) at our class Halloween party.

2 comments:
Great photos! I love the pumpklings!
Sweet! I got a shout out! Blake was the cutest pumpkling decorator.
Post a Comment