Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dane is 3 months old...3 weeks ago

Better late than never. Here is Dane on his 3 month birthday.
At three months, Dane:
1. loves to feel different textures
2. smiles readily and sometimes gets confused because he wants to smile when he's crying
3. likes to vacuum
Please note that I found him like this; I did not put the dirty vacuum cleaner attachment on him myself.

4 comments:

CM said...

LOL - That is SUCH a funny picture. Oh, little Dane is growing up so fast. And kuddos to you on teaching your infant how to vacuum, I want to learn that trick!

Beth Hames said...

Ha! I find the vacuum cleaner attachments all over my house too. Why can't kids just play with toys? Or better yet, just sit in one spot and be still and quiet all day...

twarpula said...

Andrea! I love it!! Maybe you were just hoping that he would get up and vacuum already! :)
-Tanya

hejlyeah said...

Whatever, you totally put the vacuum cleaner on him. Gotta teach 'em early!