Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Day In Spring

On this day, a crew of men came to trim our trees. I discovered another excellent job for a man built like a jockey (jockey as in horse-riding, not disc-spinning).


I'm sure you can't tell but that is a man I circled in the tree.



You can imagine our interest in watching them rapel down our windows.


We finally pulled ourselves away to have a picnic at the park. Brent suggested I post the video I took of our lunch -- it consists mostly of the boys saying "poop" and me telling them to stop and listen to the birds. Maybe I need a better alternatvie?



I love watching them play together. Its interesting how we spend so much time together, but I'll never fully fit in with their play -world.

It still surprises me sometimes to have a blondy. I just would have expected two brown heads leaning over the sand.








And to finish out this long day, Blake had a t-ball game.


I'm pretty sure I slept hard that night.


1 comments:

Julie T said...

I feel like I can never fit into my boys' play world either...but it makes me smile knowing that they have each other. What a special relationship between brothers!