Our friends from college came to visit us and it was one of the highlights of my year! Jimmy and Holly are adventurers for driving down to see us when their babies are only 8 months old.
I learned a lot about taking care of twins and loved every second of it. After the babies eat, Holly rewards them by giving them the spoons to play with. Their eyes light up like they just got a prize. Its adorable.
A little rest

Blake can be quite responsible.
Some intense work on drawing a guy. I love to watch them play together. Sam's spunky and fun and they make a great pair.

Our super husbands hung out with all the kids while Holly and I went shopping and out to lunch at Walton's Fancy and Staple. It was soooo relaxing. I love good dads.
Holly asked Dane what he was doing on the wall. He said, "Making my mommy happy." (He knows I love his hand prints on art projects.) I admit it, I'm totally in love with this little guy.
Blake can be quite responsible.
One day the guys played golf while Holly and I took all five kids to the park, P. Terry's Burgers and Mt Bonnell. We felt pretty awesome. 
These two started it all almost twenty years ago. How has it been that long?!
Pajama Basketball

0 comments:
Post a Comment