And thanks for the previous post. I find myself doing the same thing.
I often have to remind my self that the real reason I started this blog is so my children will have a glimpse into their childhoods and a glimpse into who I really am.
When Mia is a mother, I want her to look back at ,y blog and breathe a sigh of relief and know that it isn't all perfect.
1 comments:
That looks delicious.
And thanks for the previous post. I find myself doing the same thing.
I often have to remind my self that the real reason I started this blog is so my children will have a glimpse into their childhoods and a glimpse into who I really am.
When Mia is a mother, I want her to look back at ,y blog and breathe a sigh of relief and know that it isn't all perfect.
Post a Comment