Remember three years ago when I decided to occasionally do a Name That Location quiz? Well its Monday and I could use some excitement, so here we go again!
Location 1:
Location 2:
Location 3:

Disclaimer: Entrants must reference correct country and preferably city of each location. The first person to answer all three correctly wins. In case of tie, the answer with the most accurate detail wins. Winner receives a gift card to Starbucks or Target based on winner's known beverage preferences. Assumption being that non-coffee drinkers enjoy diet coke or cute hand towels which can be found in plentiful supply at large discount retailers. Retail value not to exceed $5.
Location 3:Disclaimer: Entrants must reference correct country and preferably city of each location. The first person to answer all three correctly wins. In case of tie, the answer with the most accurate detail wins. Winner receives a gift card to Starbucks or Target based on winner's known beverage preferences. Assumption being that non-coffee drinkers enjoy diet coke or cute hand towels which can be found in plentiful supply at large discount retailers. Retail value not to exceed $5.


5 comments:
#1 Venice, Italy. #2 Amsterdam, The Netherlands. #3 Ireland.
1 - Venice, 2 - Ireland, 3 - Ireland.
Since I haven't left the state in 14 years, I'm out. I'm betting either Beth or Christy has it right, though :)
1- Venice, Italy 2- Vienna, Austria 3-Edinburgh, Scotland?
OK. My guess is Venice Italy, Heidelberg Germany, and Somewhere in Scottland. Maybe Edinburgh. You have been to all those places. The middle one may be Vienna. Someone guessed that so I tried somewhere else you have been. Probably Vienna though. How could you not put Vienna?
Thanks for changing the comments block!
Post a Comment