We went to SeaWorld a few weekends ago with our friends the Davis's, who have three daughters. The majority of our friends have boys so it's a real treat for Blake and Dane to hang out with so many girls! Blake loved Shamu, the acrobat show, and the penguins and did not like the Pirate movie and the big spiders therein. He's been pretending to be Shamu ever since, and is eating all kinds of new foods that he calls 'fish'. I'm most appreciative. Dane slept or ate cheerios most of the time. But I think he liked it. Amber and I spent most of our time feeding babies, changing diapers, and taking kids to the potty, but we worked in a few few rides, some fajitas from Pappasito's (an old favorite) and lots of good conversation. This annual trip is one of the highlights of our year and I'm so thankful that Brent and JD instituted this tradition.
My favorite pic of Blake and Claire: Brent reading bedtime stories to the big kids.
This is a person that Shamu is pushing out of the water. Like a Shamu style human canonball.
Blake and I up close with dolphins
Sunday, May 4, 2008
SeaWorld
at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the pics! That top one is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. Eventually, I will burn mine onto a cd and mail it to you.
I can't wait until next year!
Post a Comment