Monday, May 12, 2008

Date Night

Brent and I went out Saturday night to a Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation gala. We really enjoyed the evening and the people we were with from Brent's office. We left with heavy hearts though. I have such appreciation for mothers of children with diabetes. My best friend was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when we were 9, and we've had a couple of friends whose children have it now. I really cannot fathom what it's like to go through every day with the concerns these mothers have. I pray for a cure, and I pray for your children and ours to be healthy and free from disease.

On a lighter note, here's a pic. This is as classy as we get.

5 comments:

CM said...

You guys look great! I love the dress, how fun to get to dress up!

hejlyeah said...

Whistle, whistle you two! How swanky to go out to a gala. Y'all look fab!

Claire said...

Are these the same people I went to Sea World with few weeks ago? You clean up well!

April said...

Beautiful! You look gorgeous as always!

Julie T said...

How fun Andrea! Must have been nice to have an adult evening out. You two look great!