Blake turned three on Friday! We had a great time celebrating this weekend. I can't believe he's already three. He's been talking about this birthday for months, so I hope the weekend lived up to his expectations. Barbara and Randy were here for the weekend and we all had a great time. You can't really tell in this photo, but he's wearing a hard hat with a light, a gift from Uncle Tommy, Aunt Susan, Nathan and Kristin, and it's a big hit! Especially when used with his drill and bug vacuum.
Blake chose mac n' cheese and hot dogs for his birthday dinner, so we had octopus hot dogs on shells n' cheese, with goldfish sprinkled on top. I think I had as much fun making it as he did eating it.
It takes a great deal of concentration to ride a tricycle.
See, I told you he turned three.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Blake is 3!
at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Blake! I love your dress Andrea!
Three years old! Where has the time gone? I love the picture of Blake holding up four fingers. Too cute! I also love the octopus hot dogs. Those are fun to make and a big hit with the kids!
Give Blake a 3'rd birthday high-five from Carson!
Happy Birthday, Blake! We love you!
Hope the party was fun! He looks so grown up. Happy birthday Blake!
So cute!! Happy birthday Blake. Seems like yesterday when you had him!!
-Tanya
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Happy birthday, Blaker!
Post a Comment