I got tagged. Here are seven random things about me.
1. I love fiction but have probably never read a non-fiction book cover to cover. I just can't get through them.
2. I do not want to own any animals. I deal with enough poop as it is.
3. I won't pick a favorite of anything. Like I can't pick a favorite movie, book, color, song, etc. I guess I have committment issues.
3. I require a lot of sleep to be a nice mommy and wife. Nine hours is really good for me. That explains why I'm sometimes not nice.
4. I am refreshed by talking with different people and really love to talk to people I don't know very well.
5. I get uncomfortable with silence and say dumb things to fill up the space. I'm really trying to just stay quiet and put the burden on the other person to say something! ;)
6. Being a mom is the hardest but most enjoyable thing I've done so far. It's incredible to look at the boys and know they are ours to love and treasure.
7. I pray for Jesus to return soon and take us all home. I love my life here and I want my family to stay together on earth, but at the same time I am so excited about heaven!
I tag Sara H. I'm keeping it simple.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
7 Random Things
at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think you can commit to at least one favorite..."who's your favorite brother?" :-)
Also...if you can't stand non-fiction, you should remove the Greenspan book from your Shelf. It's been like three months you've been reading it. Just let it go...
Gee, I feel privileged! I'll have to do it tomorrow. I just wrote a serious beef-cooking post. You'll have to read it.
Post a Comment