We had a super Mother's Day - we got to eat outside at a great cafe for lunch, go for a walk together, and we stopped by Salt Lick on the way home from care group which was a nice last-minute treat. I appreciated Kevin's sermon about Proverbs 31 too - I often feel lacking and a tad overwhelmed when I study that passage and I have a better perspective on it now. The boys were really good to me all day and I'm very thankful to be a mom!
To all you mothers who are my friends and family - I hope you feel great about the gift you are to your children this week! You serve them well.

4 comments:
So precious. I love the sweet look on Blake's face. They are so funny to take pictures of at that age.
I liked the sermon too on Sunday, or at least the part I heard since I had to go feed Ryan for part of it. I've felt pretty overwhelmed by that passage too. Glad you had a great Mother's Day!
It was good talking to you Sunday at church! I loved how Kevin broke down the passage so it was a little easier to "digest". Glad you had a fun Mother's Day!
Love it. I still have a hard time picturing your primary identity as "mom". Happy mother's day, bort!
Post a Comment