Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Defensive Driving

I'm all signed up for defensive driving, and currently trying to stall on getting started on the good ole' DVD. I am seeing this as a test - if I can get 6 hours of computer work done on Defensive Driving, maybe I could work from home again with two kids underfoot. :) We'll see. And yes, the ticket I received was for speeding, on a Saturday morning on which I had nothing important to rush to. Figures! I did however learn that the fee for passing a bus is over $500 so don't even think about it.

5 comments:

CM said...

I'm curious to see how you like it. I took it at Funny Bones, the "comedy" defensive driving course. It was cheesy at BEST, but not funny at all. I guess there's no way to make this stuff fun. And you can always get in 6 hours if you work until 1 am, works for me!!! :) Good luck!

Claire said...

This is also something we didn't talk about that whole weekend.....and I'm very, very curious!

April said...

Good luck! My first test is to see if I can type this whole comment without being interupted by children...and they have been in bed for hours now! :)

hejlyeah said...

Oh, you can do it! Slow down there tiger!

MLW said...

Ouch! $500! That's two tix to LA for the weekend! :-)