Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back in Business

You may have noticed I'm very inconsistent about doing anything on the computer - checking email, blogging, and, I guess that is all you would have noticed. However, things may be a-changin' because we finally got a much needed new computer! Old Glory took like ten minutes to boot up and was quite finnicky so I often didn't feel like bothering. The Love Pad however, fires up rapidly (much like how I speak) and came equipped with many cool techno features.

When you saw this picture, did you immediately think, like I did, "Wow, look at those crow's feet?" (I better get Brent some of that anti-aging eye cream...)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Too cute!!!! Yea...you guys have aged alot since I saw you last!! Wink wink..........Congrats on the new computer. I expect to see daily blogging posts!

MLW said...

Actually, I didn't notice the crow's feet. But the curtain behind you guys is totally 1970's! Reminds me of one we had in our house in Plano in 1975! :-)

Glad you got a new PC!

twarpula said...

Love it!! You are so funny. Fun having a new computer. :)

LJ said...

You're right you do talk fast! Grats on the new fun!

Claire said...

I'm glad you got a new computer! That is so fun. Now, if only your friends would e-mail you back.