We travelled to Edmond, OK for Easter to spend time with Brent's family. It was super windy, as it often is in Oklahoma, and it brought back lots of fun memories from college. I'm fortunate that my in-laws live in my college town (and practically on campus for that matter) so I get to relive the good ole' days quite often when we go see them.
We went to the zoo, we went to an Easter egg hunt in the dark at their church (the kids use flashlights), and we went to one of Uncle Tommy's softball games (he coaches the OC team). Brent and I went on a date and got to have great food, talk about whatever we wanted, and eat without kids which was a real thrill. Blake is into making silly faces now. He got to ride on Grandy's shoulders a lot at the zoo.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Easter
at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That face Blake is making is cracking me up. I am so glad you had a good visit.
Isn't it fun to dress them alike? It's a guilty pleasure of mine that I'm going to do as long as I can get away with it...
In the top picture, Blake is making the same face as Brent made in every single picture I have of him from college. Its uncanny! (and cute)
Post a Comment