Great photos! The one of Blake reminds me of one I took of Marcus a few years ago...2-year olds are adorable when they fall asleep in the wrong places!
Haha. So cute. They really are starting to look alike lately, too.
hi andrea i hope everyone feels better very soon. please know i am praying for you.your friend,mary.
Oh I wish I could sleep like that!!! You have such handsome boys!! Even with mohawks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great photos! The one of Blake reminds me of one I took of Marcus a few years ago...2-year olds are adorable when they fall asleep in the wrong places!
Haha. So cute. They really are starting to look alike lately, too.
hi andrea i hope everyone feels better very soon. please know i am praying for you.
your friend,
mary.
Oh I wish I could sleep like that!!! You have such handsome boys!! Even with mohawks!
Post a Comment