Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Marker Face

Yesterday I saw Dane drawing on his hand and asked him not to do that anymore. Later, I heard Blake say, "Dane, now take off your pants and your underwear." Followed by lots of giggles.

Yep, it was everywhere. There, there, and there too.


He even cried orange tears.

5 comments:

Murrie said...

I love it. My boys love to color themselves. I purchased the waterproof markers and let them go. Jeremiah colored himself as the grinch...but never have I had the lovely experience of the naked color.

Summer said...

That is hilarious!

Jessica said...

HeHe! That's fantastic...love your photo edits!

Claire said...

That is hilarious!

Two nights ago, I went in to check on my girls before going to bed. Claire was face down in the floor. Kate was sideways in her bed, and when I went to move her, I noticed a huge red blob spreading out from her stomach. Of course, it looked bad. I flipped on the light and found a marker under her, that had bled onto the sheets. What appeared to be a crime scene in the dark was merely a mess in the light. Three year olds are so funny!

I love Dane's red underwear you painted on. Too cute.

MLW said...

That last photo of Dane crying is priceless. I can just hear you saying "will you be still and keep crying so I can get a decent picture!!!"