For this year's Halloween party, Brent disguised himself as The Most Interesting Man In The World.
This man is the life of parties he has never attended.
He's been known to cure narcolepsy just by walking in the room.He probably wishes I disguised myself as one of those girls on the couch.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
The Most Interesting Man In The World
at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love those commercials. I laugh hysterically every time I see one. Jason rolls his eyes at me. I think that is a great costume for Brent!
And what are you talking about? I thought for sure you were in one of those commercials already. I know I caught a glimpse of you!
Oh, wait! I'm not Claire. I'm still me. But now all my children feel that they need blogs, so I'm signed it as Claire. Those comments would have been really weird coming from a kindergartener. Not to mention what great spelling!
Post a Comment