Mocha Brownies. Tollhouse Pie. Spooky Ghosts. Triple Layer Brownies (imagine brownies on the bottom, cream cheese in the middle, and a rice krispy chocolaty crunch on top - yum!). It was a chocolate overload once again at the third annual Choctoberfest! Thank you, sweet friends, for coming over and bringing something to share!
We were feeling good before the indulgence began.
Give me a laugh!
See Julie's Spooky Ghosts on the table? Very cute. (Side note: My boys came up with the idea that the people in the print on the wall are Brent and I on our wedding day. I wish we had sat down and relaxed in our wedding attire for moment!)
But back to the chocolate... here's Julie, Beth and Beth, who are still looking happy before the sugar crash.
I heart good friends. And dark jeans with a bit of stretch.
It warmed my heart to look around see my good friends engaged in little conversations. I had to take a picture.

2 comments:
Always an awesome party, Andrea. Here's to many more years of chocolate and girlfriends!
Looks like y'all had a delicious time! You always throw a fun party! Happy October - and great fall weather to go along with it and get you in the mood.
Post a Comment