Monday, November 1, 2010

Dane's Costume Dilemma

This year Dane didn't want to be any of the usual superheroes or movie characters for Halloween. His costume idea was the very unique and questionable "Diaper Changing Guy." At first we just laughed him off, but soon we realized he wasn't being funny.

Then he got worried that other people would laugh at him, surely due to my string of comments about his originality. So we quickly assembled a cowboy costume, which I loved on my little guy. I think I'd love it on a big guy too.
In the end, Diaper Changing Guy and Darth Vader bravely went out for treats.
One neighbor asked Dane if he could give her any tips on how to change diapers. His serious response: "Throw diapers at scary houses."

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad I got to see the original costume in action. What a cutie!!

Summer said...

That is hysterical. That kid has some creative genius in him.

Claire said...

Best costume ever!

Murrie said...

AWESOME!!!