Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kindergarten

This expression at breakfast portrays his concern about the day. Or maybe the bacon was a little tough.



But soon he was dressed, happy, and feeling pretty grown-up.


Although he's never before worn navy pants or a braided belt, he seems to like being in the same category as Daddy of having to dress up five days a week.


I thought I'd get as close to him as possible without pushing him over.


Once he got to his classroom, he began his classic 'I'm-not-sure-about-this' habit of chewing his lip.

Then he and his teacher got in a little scuffle.


(Truthfully there's no telling what's going on in that picture.) Really she's great with the kids and very sweet and fabulous and we all love her!


At the end of the day, he said it was great. He got to be the weatherman and it was sunny, he loves the science center, there's only one bunk in the reading loft, and three doubles makes six. Oh, and, its 2010.

4 comments:

simply fabulous said...

So cute! Glad he had a great first day!!!

Amy said...

OH MY WORD!!!! Can he be any cuter?

Claire said...

Wow! He looks so big and grown up! Way to go, Blake! I know he's going to rule kindergarten!

MLW said...

Wonderful! Great post.