Brent got the kids interested in watching Popeye recently. Thus, the following conversation.
Dane: I don't like Pie-Pie.
Blake: Why?
Dane: Its not good for kids.
Blake: What?! Are you kidding me?!
A boy named John at school had a birthday last week.
Blake: Mom, I think John likes love movies.
Me: Why?
Blake: Because his cake had flowers on it.
Blake's buddy Tate loves animals and knows a lot about hunting bucks vs does, an area in which my kids are fairly naive. Recently we had Tate over to play, and afterwards Blake told Brent:
"We played deer family. Its where everyone is in a family of Butts. I was the Daddy Butt, Tate was the Grandpa Butt, Grant was the Short Little Butt and Dane was the Baby Butt."
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
The Funnies
at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hysterical!
That is hilarious!!
Ha!
Post a Comment